How to exhibit at our annual autumn exhibition at the Leas Cliff Hall from 1-6 November 2022.
Information for exhibitors
- Anyone can join Folkestone Art Society and exhibit at our shows. We do not ‘jury’ entries so any member can put forward works for inclusion and they will be included. However, exhibitors must be a current member of the Society to exhibit. So if you wish to exhibit, please do so, but also please purchase a membership if you don’t currently hold one.
- Exhibitors wishing to exhibit their work can purchase exhibiting tickets up to and including 30 October 2022 after which new tickets will be not be possible to buy for practical organisational reasons.
- Hanging space for up to 3 items is offered to artists by size (including frame):
- Small – max dimensions 50cm x 50cm including frame – £5 per piece
- Large – max dimensions 100cm x 100cm including frame – £10 per piece
- Extra Large – no specific restriction, but should be able to be exhibited on a large easel – £10 per piece
- 3D pieces – £5 per item
- A spare exhibit of similar or smaller size can be brought to replace any sold item. This should be suitably wrapped and labelled
- All works should have a sticky label on the back with the name of the artist, title of work, price and medium
- Artists can bring 5 browsers and 10 cards at no extra cost, provided an exhibiting ticket is purchased
- Commission will be 25% on all sales
- Artists are to bring their work on 31 October between 10am and 12pm for hanging
- The exhibition will be open 10am – 4pm each day, running from 1 to 6 November inclusive
- Artists can collect unsold work on 7 November between 10am and 12pm
- There will be a preview for artists and guests on 1 November, between 5pm and 8pm
We may close certain ticket classes if we reach capacity.